Re: Palladium

From: Tony McLean ^lt;tony.mclean@spamcop.net>
Date: 01/06/04-12:53:42 PM Z

Sandy

I believe that the any statement pertaining to the instability of
palladium II chloride is a myth. As long as sensible precautions are
taken and the powder kept dry it should last a life time. Of course,
if any one out there is thinking of throwing out that tube of old PdCl
then please feel free to send it to me .... I promise a print in
return!

For those who wish to examine other myths associated with Pt/Pd
printing here is an interesting link:

http://aic.stanford.edu/jaic/articles/jaic34-01-002_indx.html

Cheers ... Tony McLean

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tony.mclean