Re: Has anyone else had the Epson 1280 print dialog change lately?

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/14/04-01:47:18 PM Z

Clay,

I can not answer your specific question. However, the upgrade to the
Panther OS-X operating system was a disaster for me. It quite
literally refused to work with almost all of my Epson drivers, both
printers and scanners. Plus, the Panther system will not recognize
any of my SCSI devices.

If I had my way the Apple executive who authorized the release of
Panther with all these problems would be tarred and feathered. My
advice to anyone thinking of making the so-called upgrade from the
last version of Jaguar to Panther, is "Don't do it now."

Sandy