Sodium chloropalladite and Ziatype

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/15/04-10:20:03 PM Z

I need some guidance/advise.

I purchased a time ago a 100ml of sodium chloropalladite, Solution #3
for traditional palladium printing. I'd rather make ziatypes of
possible, but doubt that I can use this due to the sodium component in
this mixture. Is it possible to add lithium chloride at this point or
do I need to punt and take the loss? Any reasonable suggestions
appreciated. By reasonable I mean nothing worse than selling this
solution and buying the Lithium/Palladium mix from B&S. I already kow
I could do this.

As an alternative, could I use this solution for any type of toning?

thanks

Darryl Baird