Re: CITATIONS

From: epona ^lt;acolyta@napc.com>
Date: 01/21/04-01:51:20 PM Z

gregory -

a friend bought me a nice photography book concerning interpretations
of angels for christmas this year. he told me the quote at the
beginning of the book was the thing that moved him to get it for me.
it was that minor white quote. i found it pretty profound.

your niece sounds like a wonderful kid. we have a lot to learn from
children. or remember.

here's a few i like:

In the End, we will remember not the words of our
   enemies, but the silence of our friends. - Martin Luther
              King Jr. (1929-1968)

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in
  the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.
           - Frank Zappa

"the best minds of my generation can't make bail." - ani difranco

"I'm the commander-see, I don't need to explain. I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the
president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say
something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation." -
George W. Bush

History has remembered the kings and
  warriors, because they destroyed; Art has
   remembered the people, because they
     created. - William Morris

Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis. -
     Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance." -- Attributed by some to Edward Flaherty

and to close:

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

love,
~christine

"Crazy" is a term of art: "Insane" is a term of Law. Remember that, and
you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
      ~ Hunter S. Thompson