Re: Temperaprint

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 01/29/04-05:27:19 AM Z

Just a few points about Egg-Tempera-Print.To work the process effectively
you must be in tight technical control.! It is not a dabbling process.

Secondly it is highly adhesive. When a surface is prepared properly it will
print on anything, glass, ceramic tiles, glazed or biscuit fired, fabric,
wood, and canvas.However the surface of the substrate you chose must be
sealed.

The sensitivity of egg is similar to gum when mixed with a saturated
solution of Amm Dichromate.

I have some work of my students egg-tempera-print work on Dick Sullivans
website you may like to look at they show the range of the process

http://www.alternativephotography.com/peter_fredrick.html
http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/index.html
http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html
http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login