Re: Temperaprint

From: HNMM CLEARY ^lt;HNMM@hcleary.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 01/31/04-10:54:41 AM Z

I have been following the Temperaprint discussion with great interest.I have described myself elsewhere as a disciple of Peter Fredrick, the inventor and developer of Temperaprint and am happy with that description. I am not an expert on Temperaprint but I am a practitioner. I have written an article on the process for the British Journal of Photography. The article is dated 19.06.2002 and entitled Prints Charming( the editor's title not mine). The website is www.bjphoto.co.uk but it doesn't seem possible to get back issues without being a subscriber, though I do have a copy of the article on file. The article is based on one woman's way of working with Temperaprint and it does work. As to substrata, I have printed on a piece of polished marble as well as Yupo. I would be interested in forming a group with other Temperaprint practitioners out there- object- an interesting relationship. Hellena