Re: a virus has taken my name, sorry

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/30/04-02:51:51 PM Z

I've gotten these as well and on a G4 also but all it
takes is someone faking your email address to send out
spam/viruses and replies from the admins then come
back to you.
I worried about this at first, changed my password,
etc, but now I don't sweat it as they can fake my
address but not my IP...I think.
Eric
http://www.eman-photo.com/