Re: RE: Editioning

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 07/01/04-10:14:20 AM Z

Simple solution is not to number them at all. Each is different and an original. Ask yourself what are the chances that print is going to become so famous that collectors around the world are going to bid up the price because of its known limited supply. Ansel Adams has "limited editions" but there are hundreds of other prints from the same negative floating around but people pay the big bucks because they like the image instead of the fact of a purported limited number of prints.

George Johnson