RE: Editioning

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 07/06/04-03:22:25 PM Z

I think the "unique state" description covers all the vagaries of alt
processing rather well...it implies there may be other prints, but this
one is the only one EXACTLY like this. Gold St Studios (Melbourne) sell
alt work thus labelled. I'm sure they are completely scrupulous in
informing clients of the exact meaning.
Kate