RE: Editioning

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 06/30/04-07:06:09 PM Z

Lisa, I always call my gum prints unique state, simply because even with
the best timing under artificial light, my prints never, just never,
look exactly the same - this is one of the characteristics of gum (I
have been told). So I will number my prints as 1 of 6 rather than 1/6.
This is in line with a traditional printmaking strategy for numbering
editions of prints that are not exactly the same.
Cheers
Kate