RE: Editioning

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 07/01/04-01:49:45 AM Z

--- Kate M <kateb@paradise.net.nz> $B$+$i$N%a%C%;!<%8!'(B

Thanks Judy, Kate, Lisa for this topic and the comments...
.
I often face a similar situation. In my work, each print
is a unique piece, In spite of being printed from the same
orginal negative...

(sort of like a painter who paints the same subject in the
"same way" multiple times...?)

One problem with 1-6 rather than 1/6 method... If someone
is trying to limit your collection, say to increase its
sale (resale) value, just looking at that number gives no
indication that it is in fact a limited edition.

Or is there a solution to this?

Ray