Re: Gum Tri-Color

From: wrleigh@att.net
Date: 07/12/04-08:39:13 AM Z

It was not an order, it was a simple request (note the use of the word "please".) However, I still stand by my previous statements that regardless of how you compute conversions and what the K in CMYK stands for, I still doubt that you can get a pure black from just C + M + Y.

--
Bill Leigh
wrleigh@att.net