RE: Gum Tri-Color

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 07/13/04-06:37:36 AM Z

Bill,

I have an example of a print using CMY that I am sure you will agree is
black. As a matter of fact, it is probably the blackest black I have ever
obtained photographically. I could post it, but you would have no way of
knowing if it was a valid depiction of the work. Do you want me to send it
to you?

Keith