Re: plate holders for dummies

From: Jon Danforth ^lt;jdanforth@sc.rr.com>
Date: 07/13/04-01:52:48 PM Z

I'm 23 too! Hooray! I thought I was the youngest on list. I suppose I
might still be...

I'm sending this to the list because I thought that others might have the
same question. I am going to attempt to follow these instructions tonight
or tomorrow with 4x5 holders using 14AWG silver wire.

http://www.collodion.org/plateholderconversion.html

-Jon