RE: cyanotype - ferrocyanide / ferricyanide

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/15/04-04:29:18 AM Z

Ferr"o" implies the Iron ions are in ferrous (II) state. But my
understanding is that we need Iron ions that are in ferric (III) state
in order to start a image forming redox reaction by the effect of UV
light. So I guess ferr"o" is not adequate for your needs. Others, please
correct me if I'm wrong. Finding Potassium Ferricyanide should be easy?
It's a widely used compound in photography...

Regards,
Loris.