Re: Epson 2200 & Digital Negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/02/04-02:40:35 PM Z

Hi Kees. Yes, you're right they don't ship outside the
U.S. BUT you can use services like
http://www.myus.com/ ;) See? My experience is: they
quickly answered my "Do you ship to Turkey?" question
with a plain and simple NO :)

I have a friend that is a subscriber to myus, so
purchasing from Photowarehouse was easy for me (yes
the price increases due to the service fees and double
shipment but it's again under Pictorico and "for me"
it works better).

Regards,
Loris.