Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 06/02/04-04:49:57 PM Z

Judy,

Yes, the coast is the place to be in July. And for T-shirts Myrtle
Beach, SC is at or near the top. Lots of other places have more class
(Charleston, SC in particular) but Myrtle Beach is in a class (or
perhaps non/class) of its own, which many southerners attribute
primarily to the very high percentage of tourists from the northeast
US and northeast Canada.

Sandy