Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/02/04-01:51:43 PM Z

Judy,

Think about the coast along North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia.
Should get you a lot of
t-shirts, some nice coast line, nice islands, Savannah is kinda neat. A
number of the Southern states have licenses which allow you to carry concealed
weapons, so maybe you can get some T-Shirt shots with the bulge of a magnum
underneath. Sam or Sandy might be able to get you a Clemson Tiger Paw t-shirt. I
don't know if they license concealed cameras or not. I imagine it is a bit
hot in these states in July.

I saw some good t-shirts there like:
"I'm his other brother Bubba"
"Kudzu is a terrorist plot"
"Your Honor, if we get a divorce, does that mean we aren't brother and sister
anymore?"
"Gum Printers Motto : Expose It & Hose It"
on a hospital gown: "I'm a gum printer—I don't eat Orange Jell-O!"

For your Canon and short arms, how about an elastic neck strap for it? Just
don't hold it at arms length and then suddenly let go of it after taking a
shot, unless you are wearing a helmet with a face mask.

I may start at my sister's home in Connecticut this fall and drive the
coastline down to Florida. Though maybe I'll wait til after the election.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com