Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever

From: Shawn Curry ^lt;shawn@shawncurry.com>
Date: 06/02/04-05:21:54 PM Z

I just returned from the Florida Keys. During the trip down, my wife
and I drove A1A along the Atlantic coast as much as possible. Sadly
A1A isn't directly along the coast most of the time, but merely close
to the coast, but does go through many beach towns.

However, there is a stretch of A1A between St. Augustine and Daytona
Beach that is directly adjacent to the ocean. All I can say is: Wow!
It's a really great drive through a number of small beach towns with
just an amazing view of the ocean. If nothing else, I recommend the
detour off the interstate for this stretch of road. I know I will be
back someday.

Shawn

Bumper sticker on an electrician's truck : "Let us remove your
shorts."