Re: Consider NJ

From: Wayne D ^lt;wdewitt@snip.net>
Date: 06/03/04-04:29:00 PM Z

Judy,

For what it's worth once you pass Sandy Hook you start hitting beach
communities. It doesn't get really interesting until you get down to places
like Seaside Heights and Wildwood. I'll be doing some of the same type of
shooting during the summer - I ride a motorcycle (a lot easier to park, get
past traffic, and you just see a lot more when you're not in a cage). Since
you don't drive you might consider renting a bicycle for getting from place
to place. Once you're in one of the communities a bicycle will take you the
distance necessary to cover the downtown and boardwalk areas. Have fun
shooting.

Regards,
Wayne