Re: Consider NJ (Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever)

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/03/04-04:01:30 PM Z

Judy, Judy, Judy,

Ah, it's all about T-shirts. Okay, but don't think
that the "northern" part of NJ is like the "southern"
-- they sort of talk funny down there.

And the pine barrens, well, think the theme song to
deliverance -- and be afraid, very afraid ;>

But T-shirts, hmmm, don't know if they wear them down
in the Pines. I think that the Pineys wear basic gear.
Oh well.

Stuart