Re: Consider NJ (Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever)

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 06/03/04-04:02:15 PM Z

Judy,

Well, study them carefully. Lots of wonderful T-shirt potential in
the SOUTH, no doubt about it.

And, if you do wind up coming to Myrtle Beach I will try to drag Sam
Wang down to the coast to spend a little time with you.

But wow, I am just overwhelmed with this new Judy attitude! You
always said that you did not need to travel because you were already
there in NY. What gives? You must have an overwhelming urge to
document this research as thoroughly as possible, right?

Best,

Sandy