Re: Pictorico OHP shredding in Epson 7600

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 06/13/04-10:08:30 PM Z

Hi Meredith,

My friends who were helping me out and who were having the problem opted to
spring for a roll of the stuff. The felt (and rightly so) that the quality
was well worth the added cost. This will presumably cure all these
mechanical, sheet-feeding problems associated with Pictorico and the 7600.

Best wishes,
Jon