RE: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/14/04-08:08:09 AM Z

Judy, Sorry, I forgot you were out taking shots of moving objects with a
digital camera (hand held no doubt). If you were able to say take two
shoots with one exposed for main subject and one for background or fill
subject, digital editing software makes a composite very very easy compared
to the task of composite work of older times. I find that digital editing
of shots is very interactive. If the people in your shots can't or won't
sit still, perhaps you can convince the buildings and scenery or what ever
background there is to stay put. cut and paste with a little edge smoothing
and ...

If you can choose how much color you add to your gum mix, and exposure of
the print, you can certainly choose how much blur to add or how much
sharpening, saturation, etc. to add in the digital expression.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226