Re: Kodak Mailers

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 06/14/04-04:29:15 PM Z

Eric, earlier Richard K. suggested to contact Kodak (he supplied an 800 #),
which I did. After several attempts and persuading someone who wanted my
account number (which I don't have) that I simply wanted to know if the
mailers were still honored, I was able to find out they still honor them and
that the address they should be sent to is in NJ

Kodak Processing Lab
16-31 Route 208
Fairlawn NJ 07410

If anyone want's these mailer's let me know.........