Re: Kodak Mailers

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 06/14/04-05:01:41 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Makris" <nick@mcn.org>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: Kodak Mailers

> Eric, earlier Richard K. suggested to contact Kodak (he
supplied an 800 #),
> which I did. After several attempts and persuading
someone who wanted my
> account number (which I don't have) that I simply wanted
to know if the
> mailers were still honored, I was able to find out they
still honor them and
> that the address they should be sent to is in NJ
>
> Kodak Processing Lab
> 16-31 Route 208
> Fairlawn NJ 07410
>
> If anyone want's these mailer's let me know.........

  The number I posted is Kodak's customer service number. I
am surprized they asked you for an account number. The
"professional" division is extension 19. I haven't had to
call for a while, maybe Kodak has changed things, as usual
for the worse.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA