Re: Kodak Mailers

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 06/14/04-05:11:49 PM Z

Richard, very sorry about the misleading implication. The number you gave
me got right through (after talking to the computer and insisting that I
wanted to know about mailers). However, the real person I finally talked to
gave me another number, who then gave me another number. I guess I just
wanted to spare you all the details.