RES: new website

From: Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa ^lt;wildberger@svn.com.br>
Date: 06/14/04-09:19:53 PM Z

Congratulations Kate. Very nice work. What kind of paint did you use in
your gum prints? I noticed that in some of them you used orange instead of
magenta; did I see it right? Could you share with us some information about
your sizing method (or any sizing at all), or whether you had to deal with
stain? What about the film you used? Was it done digitally on an inkjet
printer? Thank you,

Ric