RE: dichromate stain

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 06/15/04-05:16:11 PM Z

I've been too busy printing gum to read about printing gum, but for the
record:

1) Using halogen, fluorescent UV tubes, and a Violux plate burner, I've
never had dichromate stain. I've never seen it. In fact, I'm not sure I
know what it looks like. (so maybe I do have it... nah - I've used Sodium
Bisulphate on occasion. It does nothing.)

2) I've never experienced dark-hardening. Where I live in the Midworst,
it's been extremely humid. I'm still developing prints I coated yesterday -
no problem. They behave just like the prints I develop in the crispy dry
winter.

Keith