Re: dichromate stain

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 06/15/04-11:29:17 PM Z

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Tom Ferguson wrote:
. ... I'm in Southern
> California, a moderate distance from the ocean. It is typically 35 to
> 40% humidity and 74 degree in my darkroom.

Tom, your climate sounds sublime... Today is the first hot muggy day, so
the place hasn't heated up yet to the point where I'm forced to turn on
the AC. The temperature in the studio is 80 degrees F. Humidity 63. Even
with the AC going around the clock, it will hardly get cooler or drier
than that during a hot spell. Without the AC, humidity will be in the
70s.

J.