Re: powdered albumen

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 06/19/04-11:06:41 AM Z

Note on egg whites:
     I went to every health store/co-op in town looking for powdered egg
whites; no go. I tried online to find it. Couldn't. Then on a fluke I
called Cub foods (regular grocery store chain) after Judy gave the brand
name, below, of Deb El, and sure enough, they carried Deb El; it was "next
to the sugar in the baking dept." Pure egg whites with no additives of any
sort. Go figure.
     Anything better than smelling that foetid smell of albumen under my UV
lights.
Chris