Image Print 5.6 Cone Sepia Ink - Reply off list : )

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/21/04-11:43:51 AM Z

Hoping someone out there can help as Colorbyte and Cone seem a bit
unresponsive to my problem. I recently upgraded to Image Print 5.6 from
5.0. I use Piezo Sepia Inks with Museum black. Profile is PZ2 Will Turner
with Piezo II ink setting in Image Print. At least that was the setting
that worked in 5.0. With 5.6 I found that Piezo I was needed to get a
printing glitch to go away. Since there seems to be some use of Cone Inks
for negative making I thought that a few of you could be possible sources of
help. I will further expand on my needs if any one responds. Thanks.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226