Re: making big trays...

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 06/27/04-09:17:12 PM Z

I recall Jack Fulton saying he used suitcases from the thrift shop with
heavy plastic liners for trays... Also about 2 years ago someone put a
description of making his own large trays on the list... He measured
plexiglas to size, had it cut at the plastic store, then set the sections
together with-- I forget whether it was methylene chloride or some kind of
epoxy. It would be in the archive, tho I don't know the subject line. I
also have a vague memory of putting that or something similar in
Post-Factory "Loose Info," is so probably #8 (tho on 2nd thought it may
have been cut for lack of space).

J.