RE: Platinum Gold Toning Kallitypes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/02/04-08:46:55 AM Z

I see. Reading your article again I saw your "sodium citrate is best for
beginners" advice and will follow it. I will make the sodium citrate
myself because the dry form very expensive for a simple salt and I
simply don't need it dry. I have found the reply from Linas Kudzma to
your question "How to make sodium citrate?" in the archives - is there
any change in the procedure he described? (Others see
/lists/alt-photo-process/2002/jan02/0292.htm for the
procedure)

BTW, you say 50ml toner is enough to tone a single 5x7" print. I just
didn't understrand it: are you diluting the toner? If not, how do you
manage to cover all the print (let's assume there are 2" borders around
the image) with just 50ml solution? If yes, what is the dilution ratio?

Thanks in advance,
Loris.