Re: fastest gum printer in the west-er-east

From: Hamish Stewart ^lt;hamish.stewart@gumphoto.demon.co.uk>
Date: 03/02/04-05:13:49 PM Z

On 2/3/04 13:44, "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi Chris, agree that the spray bottle is the most wonderful tool, my one is
pretty similar and can do a nice 'mist' spray for overall coverage, or a
more directed squirt at stubborn areas. After the first coat I very rarely
do the straight development, out comes the bottle, and a bottle of wine if
I am lucky :-)

Best with the reviews

Regards Hamish in sunny damp London