Re: Fortepan

From: John Prokos ^lt;john@prokosphoto.com>
Date: 03/04/04-12:09:38 AM Z

Sandy,

I was responding to the email below. Where you say using ABC does not
produce a lot of stain. I am confused by your paragraph. You essentially say
that by having more film stain you get more contrast...? I was just seeking
clarification because I have never used Pyro in conjunction with UV
processes.

Regards,

John