new source of quick'n'dirty print frames

From: Philip willarney ^lt;pwillarney@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/04/04-07:19:58 PM Z

I was taking apart a dead scanner to salvage the
stepper motor when I looked at the top half:

A plastic frame with a glass center, with a hinged
cover with foam on one side.

Pretty simple! No clamp, but a big rubber band would
take care of that...

anyway, around here I find cheap/old scanners at
thrift stores for $5-$10, so this might be worth a
try. I'll try mine out next time I get some paper
coated.

-- PA