Re: Charcoal Prints?Thanks to your spouse.

From: Jim Strain ^lt;jstrain@iquest.net>
Date: 03/07/04-07:15:30 PM Z

John: There were three things: (1) A tactility (like platinum/palladium,
but different; (2) a luminesence; and (3) a transparency, almost as if they
had been lit from behind. All of Stewart's prints were shown without glass,
enhancing the tactility. From a later message, sounds like a race between
you and Richard Sullivan. Have at it and let me know. Jim