Re: NuArc for other processes

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/17/04-11:25:10 AM Z

In my experience Pt/Pd, kallitype and vandyke all print well with a
NuArc 261K with either the NuArc mercury vapor bulb or the USHIO
metal halide bulb made for the unit. Both of these bulbs have
radiation spikes at 365nm, 390nm, and 420nm.

I don't know anything about the requirements for silkscreen. However,
my understanding is that USHIO makes another bulb that can be used in
the NuArc 261K for diazo.

Sandy