Re: NuArc for other processes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/17/04-04:46:18 PM Z

--- Sandy King <sanking@clemson.edu> wrote:

> I don't know anything about the requirements for
> silkscreen. However,
> my understanding is that USHIO makes another bulb
> that can be used in
> the NuArc 261K for diazo.

Hi Sandy, not that I think this is strictly related to
the original topic but I'm including this just for the
archives:

In one part of the tech document for Philips actinic
lamps (those with their code ending with /05. From
what I understand from your UV light sources article,
their emission characteristics is very similar to BL
tubes), there was figures for diazo too... Some sort
of power or speed rating - don't remember right now,
didn't understand it then and still don't.
Unfortunately I don't have the document with me right
now (I remember I had forwarded the email I got from
Philips sales representative). Tell me if you want it
and I will look for it then.

Regards,
Loris.