web page with Post-Factory index

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 03/17/04-08:54:27 PM Z

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, William Laven wrote:

> Also, my subscription to Judy's Post-Photo ran out some time ago.
> Does she have a web page with an index of articles from past issues?
> (you here, Judy?)

thanks for asking Bill... I have an index but only up to Issue #7 at

www.post-factory.org...

That's 36 pages single spaced (when printed out). If you (or anyone) do
PDF it can be downloaded. I'll index the last 2 issues when #9 is finished
(may it be soon)... #9 is 56 pages, contents TBA...

Oh -- but *post-photo* is not yet. So far we are *Post-Factory.* (Tho I
came across a note to myself today, cleaning up a file -- definition of
CED: Computer Enhanced Dreck, if that's any help.)

cheers,

Judy