solarplate book and printmaking

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 03/20/04-09:05:22 AM Z

I wanted to thank whoever sent the information about the book, below. It is
wonderful, and I ordered it with payment thru Paypal and it came quickly.
It also has all the info one would need regarding solarplate, plus a curve
in it for printing out ink jet negs.

BTW, Craig Zammiello, I just came across your name in either The
Contemporary Print or some printmaking book; are you the one who headed up
one of the major printmaking houses??? If so, we have another celebrity on
the list. I can't imagine there would be two C.Z's out there...
Chris

"Thank you for the order. If you go into www.artbag.dk on the english
version you will find all you need about the payment in paypal also.
The book cost 32.95$ + 25% vat and the video 30$+ 25 %vat and it is free
shipping. So in total 78.70$ and as soon you have payed I will send you the
requested.
Yours sincerely
Aase hojer
Henrik Bøegh"