Re: solarplate book and printmaking

From: Craig Zammiello ^lt;zamm@optonline.net>
Date: 03/20/04-10:07:10 AM Z

Chris,
Ya, that would be me.
25 years with Universal Limited Art Editions, working with Rauschenberg,
Johns, Rosenquist and a host of others, now with Two Palms Press NY, doing a
lot of direct gravures and laser based goodies.
The book you are referring to must be "the Complete Printmaker" by
Ross/Romano.
As for celebrity, flattery will get you anywhere!! :)
Cheers, Craig Z.