Re: The Great Scanner debate - round one

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 03/21/04-02:57:32 PM Z

Thanks Jack. So maybe I use 2 pieces of 1/16" plate glass to mount the
film instead of putting it directly on the scanner bed within the Kami
fluid. This sounds good. I didn't understand your last statement,
however. *What* would you seal with silicone? The edge around the
scanner bed where the plastic meets the glass? Please clarify.

BTW, I found Kami in smaller quantities here:
http://www.baypressservices.com/shop/index.html?target=p_2.html&lang=en-us

Love that Google! http://froogle.com can sometimes turn up good deals
too.

Thanks,