RE: Reversal processing for enlarged negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/25/04-12:59:32 AM Z

The original negative is Ilford FP4. The enlargement factor is 7x. I
practically saw no grain when I made a print from that negative on
glossy RC paper (same enlargement factor) - but if you put it right in
front your nose you'll maybe see very fine grain. The grain I'm
mentioning is definitely not the grain from the original negative (nor
it's the reflections from the easel - I use a smooth white easel)
because one can see it even from an arm's distance! :)