Re: Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 03/31/04-01:00:31 PM Z

What I meant was if a variation is not so significantly new, I think it is
ok to cite the reference to the person who originated the idea; in this
case, citing Phil Davis with a mention of variations after his would be ok.

But it's your paper/article, so it's your decision as I don't know if you
are using idea/information directly from David Kachel's article.

Dave