Whoops! Re: scanning negs

From: PhotoGecko Austin ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 05/01/04-08:13:41 AM Z

Catherine,

It wasn't until I read Mike's and Sandy's replies to your post that I
realized my several errors; namely, that your inquiries about
non-standard holders for an Epson flatbed scanner and having an Imacon
Flextight Photo work on a G5 were separate issues (. . . Duh!); and
that (even more embarrassing) Australia and Canada are also separate
issues (. . . double Duh!).

What can I say? Chalk it all up to sleepless blithering and
delightful delusions. I had a great time, wrong as I was.

;~>

Go easy,
John
John Campbell