RE: New Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 05/14/04-05:34:46 AM Z

Oops! It seems that I confused "bleeding" with "staining" - Not a big
mistake maybe; if it bleeds than there's more probability of staining.
Right?

> citric acid added to the sensitizer (just before coating) you
> will be able to print New Cyanotype on a greater number of
> papers.

Thanks again for the trick. In my experience citric acid affects
contrast very extremely; I had very flat prints with citric acid and
classic cyanotype. Will try it to see its effects to new cyanotype.

> As for the Dmax question, I do get higher Dmax with
> New Cyanotype vs. traditional formulas.

I definitely misunderstood that! Good news then :) That's exactly why
I'm interested in the new cyanotype.

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
Loris.