Re: New Cyanotype

From: Thom Mitchell ^lt;tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 05/15/04-06:10:38 AM Z

I have a few simple questions. Where can you find the formula for the new
cyanotype? I'll be making in camera negs for the process and I do not have a
densitometer, so how thick or thin should ones negs be to make a decent
image on cyanotype. Normal exposure and processing? 1 stop over-exposed? 2
stops over-exposed? 1 stop under-exposed? etc. I ask this merely to
ascertain a starting point from which to begin my own testing and possibly
shorten the cycle of frustration. Thanks, Thom