Re: Mortensen on ethnic bosoms

From: PhotoGecko ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 05/19/04-10:34:11 PM Z

Without question, this is the most uplifting discussion ever to protrude its
way into the list. Having had no hand in the research, I am most grateful
to those who have kept abreast of the shape of most forefront data. It is,
truly, a topic without compear.

Momma said there would be days like this.

Thanks, M'am.

Next recommended topic: Ethical Bosoms

Best (ahem. . . ) to all,
John